Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Confession

I used to be extremely close with God. I had complete faith in him and talk to him every day about practically everything. It's not like that anymore now. I noticed, since things have gone so wrong, so many things, I could really feel myself drifting further and further away from Him. I've stopped praying. I only speak to him once in a while. I feel like a complete hipocrite. I don't feel like praying to Him anymore. It feels like I have lost faith in Him and the things He could help me with. And now I feel completely alone. This is the Syaitan's trap that I have let myself fall into? Trapped and feeling helpless. Lost faith in the one God. Feel so alone and keep losing and losing. Funny, it's like the moment I start losing, that's when things started going downhill and I drift further away from Him. I dont know. Maybe some people just need to be shown care and love then they could start healing? Instead of getting beaten down even more? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment