Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Easing Back In

Honestly, I need to spend more time with personal projects than time wasted worrying about petty stuff. I've been picking up my tablet again, after fixing up the desk for my pc. I'm feeling a bit rusty with the pen and photoshop, but I'm starting to ease into that state of mind again - that free flow of random ideas. I must put my creativity to use again, just like how it used to be back then. It's a bit tough starting up my engine, but I'll get there. I just need to draw some small stuff, then the big ideas will come back to me :)

Haha I tried out Photoshop CS5's animation features. This animation's really rough though. But still, it's pretty cool to be able to do this. Shit, now I can't stop looking at this obnoxious looping stickman.


No comments:

Post a Comment