Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

What is a Good Time?

You know what, I'm freaking glad "he" doesn't contact me anymore. This actually gave me more space to spend more "me" time and get out of my shell to do the things that I've always wanted to do.. Which is to be more active with outdoor sports, and keep in contact with my good old buddies, strengthen our friendships. Also, connecting different friends of mine with other sets of friends of mine, lol, basically bringing people together. What's awesome is that the people that I brought together, they actually get along pretty well, so everyone has a good time. So far, I've done white water rafting and wall climbing. Next on the list is expelling repelling, which is similar to abseiling, and the actual rock climbing at the caves, since we already did the one with the man made walls. Life is going to be awesome. I don't need any man to make me feel good. Lol. This is much better than I expected :) Thank God for the awesome people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment