Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

He's Always There

After every tough journey that I go through, I'll arrive at a turning point. And at every turning point that I reach, God always seems to be there. Somehow I seem to be lead back to Him every time. Surprise! It seems that it's inevitable He will be in always be in my life, it's just that at times I don't feel him strongly enough. But once I've reached a checkpoint in life, I'll always find myself facing Him once again. Facing him by means of talking to Him or praying to Him once again. Being close again. He's definitely an essential part of my life. And I'm just a kid exploring the woods. The comfort is that he's always there when I'm done journeying. Hurt most of the time, but with more life experience. Wiser perhaps. But always falling back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment