Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Badly Need A Change

I see these people with nice lives. I want a nice life too. Change of environment, especially work. I want an enjoyable job, with fun and nice people. Not a workplace that I dread going to, with people that I dread facing. I have too much bad history with them. I can pinpoint where it all started and I wasn't even being a bad or toxic employee. But I couldn't leave for fear of being jobless or earning a lower salary. I was still a fresh graduate. Not anymore. Please pray for me that I find a better opportunity elsewhere soon..

It's been a while since I last posted here. I read my old posts, and it feels like they came from another person. That is super scary. But also very comforting in a sense that those old words comfort my current self. I have changed a lot on the inside, the state of my mental health. So much has happened these past few months. I stayed away from online interactions and kept my online activities to a bare minimum. And now I think I'm back. I might be gone again if I don't feel too good being connected, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment