Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

friends with bumps

geez, one by one my peers are getting pregnant. well, so far there's only two of them. haha.one is the same age as I am, the other is a few years older. but still, it's scary to see them pregnant. sure, i feel happy for them that they're moving on to a new phase in their life. but... we used to hang out! it's just scary for me, to see them pregnant. hahha. at least if they're getting married, I'm still okay with that. but I guess I still feel like such a kid at heart. marriage and pregnancy. *shivers*

it takes someone really special to change my perception towards these things. and yeah, there was someone who made me ponder those possibilities. scary how your rock solid beliefs can change just because of someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment