Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Seeing Red

So my dad was going on and on about me finding a job, now that the semester is finally over. he mentioned that if I didn't get the job that I was looking for, i would have to go through a management training program. Well, the very next day, I got a call from a bank (it's a very good one too, one of the largest in the region), and they wanted me to come for an interview for their most 'sought after' management training program. At first, I wondered if my dad had anything to do with this. Haha, well it's just such a coincidence. I asked her, wherever did you get my info? Especially since this is such a long shot from what I was applying for. Lol! She told me they got the resume that I submitted at a career fair. Alright. So I did my research on this program, prospects appear to be really good, interview stages seem to be tough though. Hmm, another challenge for me, eh? Why not. I'll give it my best shot, and see what happens. Hahaha. But hey, a new challenge + more money.. I'm all for it, baby. >:)

I still think it's such a funny coincidence. But really grateful that an opportunity like this comes my way :) From my research, many others applied for this and waited so long for a reply. I wasn't even applying for this, and I got the chance to go through an interview. An unexpected phone call. Life is sweet. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment