Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just Finding My Way Back Home

Author: Neha
Comment:
If meditation is done properly, it can do wonders on your soul, body as well as on mind. You can control your thoughts with the aid of mediation. Your mind will feel relaxed and once you get to know how to do this properly, your body would become addictive to this magical relaxation technique.


Which is why I started meditating in the first place. I should do it more often. I really need to get rid of unnecessary thoughts in my head. Too much clutter. Sigh :( I need to clear my thoughts, my conscience, make room for good judgment. I don't want to make rash decisions, come to unfair conclusions. I just need a clear mind, to get ahead in my life. I don't want to be a lost soul, forever wandering, searching for truth and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment