Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Did I Forget Something? Oh, Not Yet

I believe that all this while I have been living in the past, yearning for what's gone. The good old days of childhood when everyone is still around. That's my biggest mistake. Some of them are still around, but I'm still longing for those who aren't around anymore, and those who have changed so much. Well guess what, people change! Get over it, grow up and be happy that they're moving on in life. I find that the times when I'm living in the present, not longing for the past, that's when my mind is at peace and the sadness isn't there anymore. I must learn to stop longing for the past, be happy when remembering the good times that I was lucky enough to go through. God, there's so many personal growth to be done here. Plus, it's the time of the month, so no wonder I start getting emo again. Calm down, now is the perfect time to indulge and be truly happy. Haha this could be something I'm on to. Use the period time of every month as an excuse to indulge, indulge, indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment