Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Do It, Dammit

Too lazy to type much. I just wanna lean back in my chair with my feet up on the table and surf the web. Anyways, in a nutshell, I really wanna do this, which is to slim down. Had a nice chit chat over drinks with my girls at the office during lunch, and we exchanged some info. Well, one of them already reached her goal, bravo for her, lol. So, this is my plan: I gotta actually keep up my hard work at the gym for at least a month, no inconsistencies like how it has been these past few months, lol. Burn at least 600 calories everyday at the gym. I've been doing only 300 previously, 600+ during the weekends. So lets bring it up a notch, to at least 600 everyday. One problem is that  I get hungry easily throughout the day, so gotta revert to the healthy stuff, like really. No more cheating, lol. Since I'm blogging practically every night, I'm gonna write down the calories that I burned for the night at the gym. State it at the end of my blog post.

So much for writing stuff in a nutshell. Lol.



Day 1 (yesterday): 600+ calories
Day 2: 700 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment