Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keep On Going

Whew, day 2 of restarting my regime to slim down. Still not eating much, not putting extra effort in the gym though. Ugh, I really need to raise my stamina back up. 2 weeks lost, what a shame. I wanna keep this up for two weeks and see how it turns out. Wish time would pass faster.

You know what, having a boyfriend who doesn't incite much emotion does come in handy. Like right now, it feels like something that I can check off the list, and concentrate on other stuff. I don't need to worry about being emotionally attached to him, since he's not that loving anyways. I don't go out hunting for other guys though, just cause I don't feel like it. I have no need to worry about getting distraught. I have a feeling that he feels the same way too. Hmm, a sorta emotionless relationship, lol. Either that, or I'm not as hyped up as how I used to be in relationships. We'll see how this goes.

Day 23: 300 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment