Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Leaving The Bad, Keeping The Good

I thought the united nations was a place where kind hearted, sincere and positive people work to make the world a better place. I met some people who are working there, and they've got ugly personalities. I have friends who are more genuine than them. I guess I was naive. Some people just work for the glamor or bragging rights or something. Fakes.

Oh and I don't know what's the deal with friends or a friend who suddenly changed attitudes and turned a cold shoulder to me. Who cares, I have other friends I'm hanging out with now. It's great when certain people walk away. It just shows which people are the right ones and which are the wrong ones to keep in your life. I'm hoping to fill my life with people who have attitudes that are positive, and constantly motivating towards a better state of living. If any person wants to walk away, then adios! I'm leaving you behind. Your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment