Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Losers and Quitters

I hate it when people put pressure on me about work. For example, saying I'm not good enough, why aren't you progressing yet, etc. If I was weak, I would've given up a long time ago... Like my other peers who used to study or work in the creative industry, but have switched to business. I think of them as losers because they're the ones who quit and didn't hold on. They're also the ones who reprimand those of us who stayed on to fight, calling us fools for sticking around for little pay. You call me a fool, I call you a quitter! I'd rather hold on to reach the pinnacle of my dream job, than sell myself out for some business I don't give a fuck about, just for the sake of money. Sheeps chasing money. Puh-lease bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment