Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Stay True To Yourself, Minimalistic Living

I totally don't want to be like one of those people who always have their brows furrowed, worrying about bills and debts. Why else do you think I don't want to get my own car nor my own place? I mean if I can still survive using public transport why not? The funny thing is, people are always pressuring me to buy a car, move out etc. I'm comfortable the way I am, and I don't want to tie myself down with the same problems that they worry about. Amen to living the minimalist life while I still can. And amen to keeping true to myself no matter what the other idiots say to me.

I'm not normally an angry person, but I do use this blog to write down my anger. So it may seem like I'm a person who's angry 24/7. Well no.

I just feel angry recalling how people tell me to get a car, get this, get that. I don't want to do those things. I'm stubborn, and I intend to stay true to myself. I believe in minimalistic living, making my worries as less as possible. It's not my problem if I don't want to burden myself with the same problems that them robots of society follow. Now I just have to figure out the best lines to give those people who try to lecture me into getting a freaking car and everything else that society expects to have. I don't want to seem too angry, nor do I want to seem like a pushover. Behaving with tact and still getting my way - I have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment