Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Growing Fat And Unhappy

I'm not happy. I've been too busy. Even when I'm finally free, I'm too tired and not in the mood at all to go to the gym. I can feel the fats accumulating in my thighs and my arms slowly getting flabby again. I don't know why becoming fat makes me depressed, but it does affect me a considerable amount. These past few days I can admit that I've been feeling really demotivated to get up in the mornings and face the day. I guess exercising is really an integral part of me. Not only it helps me lose weight, but it helps to boost my mood. I really need to make time for my precious gym sessions. Screw what the other people will say about me, but I will clear up my schedule for gym. I need to feel uplifted again, no matter what those people will say to me. I can't go on living like this. I can feel my life slowly sliding out of control, and I'm not going to let it. From now on, weekday nights when I have no talks to attend to, I'll force it as my gym time. No more extra appointments. I'll not let anyone sway me and compromise my internal well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment