Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

In This Industry

The prospect of getting paid loads to create beautiful things is what makes me eager to sleep early and get out of bed in the mornings. Anything other than that doesn't usually motivate me that much. Sadly, many people don't support this dream, even my seniors who have left this industry. They don't believe that u can get good income. Maybe their work just isn't good enough, and that's why they have to surrender? It's all the more motivation for me to create even more amazing work, work harder at it, build up my repertoire and portfolio. I don't believe those who told me no, because I've seen so many successful artists who get to work on big, amazing jobs. Those are the people that I want to be like, not those who have thrown in the towel and abandon this industry. Perhaps I should stop listening to them, enough of letting them influence my decisions. Enough of their no can do attitude. I'm going to keep chasing my dream, and why not, since I'm still young, I can afford to spend more time and energy on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment