Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Idealist

Imagine what life is going to be like, if you're just going along with what you love, without worrying about the money that you're going to make. When you eliminate that worry, everything becomes enjoyable. Going through life for the love of it. Money becomes something in the background, because when you work for the love of it, I'm truly hoping that it will automatically reflect on the outcome. Which means that the more you love it, the better your work will be, and more people will want your piece of work. That's real happiness for me. Letting the love go around. 

Gah, I am such an idealist. Lol. I need to work hard at my job while I'm still young, energetic and got the passion. I don't want to be jaded like my seniors who have given up and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment