Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

A deeper conversation

sayang, please go to sleep. don't worry too much. i love you. if you have so much on your mind, please sleep on it. don't act on it. I don't want you to do anything that you will regret. I still love you, and always will. please don't destroy this something that could be beautiful. please, don't do this to yourself. don't torture yourself. I love you, I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to hurt you. Please rest now.. close your eyes, and think of me. The moments we shared, and the moments that we will share, the beautiful moments that we will have together. Please be patient, my darling. I love you. My heart beats for you. Put your hand where your heart is, and you will feel mine. I can't deny this connection that we have, the moment I met you, the moment I see you smile, and your eyes. Please my love, go to sleep. I still love you. I do love you. Please be patient. Know that my heart is always beating for you. Don't worry, don't worry about me. I know you love me. I want you to know that I love you too. Please keep this with you, wherever you go. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to feel sad, because of me. Please don't be sad because of something that isn't even true. What is true is, my feelings for you. I love you, I still do. I know you need reassurance, so I'm giving it to you. Please go to sleep, my love.

I will, I will sing myself to sleep, mon cherie. My guitar, my chords, and my voice (as best as I can make of it), are for you. I still love you. Please don't ever doubt my feelings for you, please don't doubt my intentions with you. I'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away... never fade away. I am very tired now, my darling. I'm sorry I'm like this with you. I'm sorry that my pandora's box has to open at this moment. I'm sorry that you have to go through this side of me. I'm sorry, I'm such a fucked up person.. well maybe up in the head. I can't stop apologizing. I try to be strong, but sometimes everything falls down. Please allow me space to be human, as I try my hardest to be strong to allow you space as well. I think, I shall end my rant here. I'm feeling too crazy at the moment. I'm trying to build up my strength, to maintain my strength. I want to be strong, for myself and for others around me. I want to spread my positive energy around :) Thanks for everything, and I love you. I always appreciate everything, everyone. I'm sorry my sentences are pretty messed up at the moment. But yeah, I have bared my soul out. -End post-

No comments:

Post a Comment