Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

slowly going crazy. ha

I honestly couldn't care less if your looks diminish, or if you portray something others just can't get over with. I couldn't care less what my friends think. I couldn't care less about what's on the outside. I like you just the way you are.. as cliche as it sounds. What matters is the inside. How you make me feel, who you are as a person. I used to make the mistake of caring what my friends think, and at the end of the day, I was the one who lost someone, who could have been special to me. I will never make that same mistake again. At the end of the day, I only have myself to face. Sigh. And God at the end of my life.

I think I'm going crazy. Talking to myself, mostly in my head. I'd be mortified if those musings ever came out vocally. I think I'm slowly wasting my body away. Body, mind, and soul. I'm constantly trying to fight for my life, fight for a better future. But sometimes, I get too weary. Just too weary. I love you, please don't do this to yourself. Ha. I'm talking to myself again. I love you.

Oh fuck, I think I need an emergency orgasm. Haha. the fuck. Crazy talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment