Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How to Get Over Someone You Have Fallen For So Badly

  • You accept yourself as you are, love yourself for who you are, forgive yourself for decisions and actions that have brought you pain, never settle for anything less then what you desire and deserve. Love is all about timing, make yourself the best person you can be both mentally and physically and do it for yourself no man. Once you do that, you will no longer waste your time on men who do not see you for who you are. You will see yourself as a beautiful women that has so much to offer the right man. But to be able to get over lost love you have to be able to forgive yourself, whether it was your fault or not for the break up. You also must make a concious effort to get him out of your life. Keeping him as a friend will bring only more pain, this is from experience. Let him go, delete his name off your cell phone off your email, put the pictures away. It is your choice to be miserable about the situation, which for the first few months everyone choses to be sad. I chose to be sad for 5 months when the man I loved dumped me. But you can also make the choice to be happy, but only you can do that. You have one life why sit there and waste it on a man who can't see all facets of your beauty. You have one life to be happy, love yourself, forgive yourself and you will see that that love will radiate and men will be attracted to that. Good men will be attracted to your postive self worth. And that positive self worth gets rid of all the bagage from past relationships that ruin current ones. But this is a choice, a concious choice to leave the past and be happy and only you can make it. Know it wont be easy, but in the end you will have the love you have always desired.
  • "You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them."
  • Step 1 is to cut off any and all communication. No calls, no texts, no emails.. nothing! I know that it's tempting to find out what they're doing.. and you may want to check up on them to see if they're missing you at all. Take it from me: they're not. They are getting along just fine without you, so don't look! It's only going to cause you more pain. This also goes for them trying to contact you. Don't pick up that call.. don't answer that email. All they're doing is playing with you. They want to know that you're still there and that you still care. Remember: you can say more with silence than you ever can with words.
  • The last form of communication that needs to be addressed is social networking sites like myspace, facebook and friendster. I know that you probably love your little myspace page, and posting pictures of you and your friends, and checking everyone else's pages like the stalker you are, but I have to break something to you. If your ex-someone is also on myspace, or your site of choice, you need to get off. Delete your profile and never look back. You'll be too tempted to check up on them and, believe me, one day you'll check your ex-someone's page and there'll be pictures of them with their new someone and their profile will one day say 'in a relationship' and you will want to die. Save yourself the pain and just get away from the whole scene.
  • You must avoid waiting by the phone, calling your ex, sending them emails or looking at photos of you two together. The pain is completely devastating and you must avoid putting yourself in position where you are constantly reminded of your ex.
  •  Exercise. If you don't already have one, start an exercise routine that you'll find enjoyable: yoga, swimming, spin classes, walking for a mile every day. Getting yourself in good physical shape will release those stress toxins, and you'll be surprised by how quickly your mind comes along for the ride.


I did some of the things that were advised in the websites, and yeah, I'm glad I'm pretty much on the right track, when it comes to getting over someone. Remove them completely from your life, pictures, phone number, etc. So I wasn't wrong in completely erasing all traces of them in my life. It just helps you get over them, allowing time to heal your wounds. Erase everything, and let time do its part.

However, I'm still stuck, in deciding my next moves about my current one. It's like, I can't get rid of all traces of him, and yet, it hurts me a lot to keep him close to me. Why. I need to completely remove him from my life, if this hurting never stops. But if I remove him completely, I'm afraid of hurting him :( Oh geez. Who do I love more, eh? I should be loving myself even more. But I have a feeling like, this time, I need to practice staying strong, even with him around, and I myself remain unrequited. I just don't want to ruin our friendship. because he was such a great guy to me, when I was at one of my worst. And it's like, I don't want to throw him away, just because he's at one of his lower points right now. Maybe I need to build up my strength, especially for myself. Learn to completely get over someone, while still keeping him in my life. Geez. A new problem to tackle. It's all in my fucking head.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_completely_get_over_someone_you_love_when_they_do_not_feel_the_same_way

http://www.ehow.com/how_2111466_get-over-someone.html



I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken — and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.  
Margaret Mitchell

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin 

http://breakup-quotes.com/quotes-about-getting-over-someone.html


No comments:

Post a Comment