Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

breaking down?

Death...
please God, kill me. Sometimes I wish for that sweet, sweet death. Just to be over with all of that's going on on Earth. Sometimes I feel like I just can't take it anymore.. and this darkness that befalls upon my soul, makes death look like a sweet parting from my mortal existence.

Comfort...
Giving out words of comfort to my friends, feels good, it lifts some weight off my heart.. even though I don't seem to get any comfort of my own. But in a way, it is comforting to do so for others. I just feel so down at the moment. It's like, all this while, I have been persevering through all the setbacks, disappointments.. only to have it crashing down on me at this one moment, and I feel so broken down. :( I wonder, when will I ever get to see the bright side of life again? I just feel so stretched, far apart, from all that has been going on. It has been a while since I really felt like this, horrible breaking down. So bad, that I seek to comfort my friends with theirr problems, just to inhibit some sense of calm into myself. I just feel so sad after all that has been happening so far. I wish, with all my heart, that it would come to an end. Please end this pain and torturing. It has been terrible over here, and I could only wish for my savior. Please God, save me... :(

It's bad enough that I kept my dad worrying, I have been trying my hardest to get out of this mess.. Just so that he has one problem less to worry about. Please help me.. Broken down from all that has been happening, the bad things that have been happening.. Please save me God. My heart feels raw, from constant hardships, from the love that I feel towards the people in my life. It's just raw from the negative and positive emotions. Positive emotions that arise from trying to remain optimistic, despite all the negatives that has been happening in my life. It has just left me raw. Please, let there be light in my life, once more. Just, breaking down.. now. Save me.

Shinedown - Save Me

No comments:

Post a Comment