Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Bothersome People

I think I need to learn as much as I can as fast as I can, because I think I'll be much happier just freelancing. Lately, I notice how much I'm bothered by the people that I work with, and the fact that I have to face them everyday. With freelancing, I'll just have to deal with my clients and hang out with the people that I choose. Less stress from worrying about socializing with people I don't like. Working in the office, you might end up with people who just add more stress to your life, and you can't do anything about it. If I'm freelancing, I can choose the people I want to be surrounded with. Minus the clients, but I don't have to hang around them all day long, every day.

Lately I've been feeling like I'm losing control over my emotional and mental health because of unavoidable people and it's damn tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment