Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thoughts As A Reject

My goal is to be much better than those who have rejected me. I was talking to my cousin about these types of people who are snobby towards those they regard as lesser human beings than themselves, and we both agreed that even some of our family members are like that as well, towards their own blood. What I want to do to these types of people is to make them feel ashamed of themselves, and in a way provide a swift kick in the butt of their inflated egos. Maybe it's not possible? Since humans will inevitably possess that characteristic. I don't know, but I just hate people like that and I want to make a difference, but not sure how to go about doing that. Perhaps as a first step, if you want to make a difference in the world and in society, be the change yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment